Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busch Gardens for family vacation

Guest post written by Katherine Garrison

This year we didn't want to do the typical summer vacation. Instead of going to the beach for about a week or so like we normally do, I decided that we should do something different for us. So after a bit of discussion, we decided that we would go to Busch Gardens. We could use a little bit of riding thrill rides and coasters.
While I was looking up other things to do in the area while we're there, I ran across the website Clearwirelessinternet4g.com and after I read through it a little bit I decided to change over my internet service to that provider.

I think that we're going to check out some of the other things in the area, but I know that we're going to spend the majority of our time at Busch Gardens park. I've been reading up on all of the roller coasters they have and I've always loved riding roller coasters, so that's definitely been a draw for me. Plus, my kids are at that age where they love that stuff too and that will be a really fun bonding thing for us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment