Monday, May 16, 2011

Because He Knows

In the last 4 months things have been changing in our lives faster than ever before. My faith has grown my patience is a lot better and I really don't even worry about anything. It seems like while I was asleep one night God did a work on my heart that has changes my whole outlook. I pray different I talk different I enjoy things of God more and I love in a way that I have never done before.
It is revelation Pastor Dan preached on seeing the revelation that God sets in front of you. I woke up on a Saturday morning picked up my Bible walked into the quite living room and opened my Bible to the story of Solomon's wisdom. I read it and then I read it again. Kings4 29-34 if you have a chance read it. I know when you read it you will not get the same revelation I did because that is the way God works. The whole Bible is for all of us but at different times that is what makes us unique. I will get something out of one scripture and then God will show you something else. Same God same Bible different people.
Any way back to Solomon After I read it I started praying about it. Pastor Dan got up and was looking for me he walked in the living room and said "What ya doing". I busted out crying because the revelation was so clear to me and my life has not been the same. I looked at him and said"Why did'nt you tell me to pray for wisdom than all the stuff I have been praying for. He said "Jacqueline you have to let God show you the revelation I can not do it for you." See all these years Pastor Dan in all his wisdom has always let me go and let God work on my heart and my spirit. That way he knows it will be in God's timing.When God shows you something or works on you then you never forget it.
I started asking for wisdom and knowledge and quit asking for things that don't matter. Because with wisdom and knowledge you can turn everything over to the Lord and never have to worry about it again. I have ask God before why don't we have a car. Why don't we have money? Why don't we have a church? Now I don't even have a car but I know God knows and I don't have to worry because He knows and He will take care of it. We don't have finances but God knows that we don't have a house to move to but God knows that so I am not worried simply because He knows and it is not up to me to do anything it is up to God. So the next time the Lord ahows you something thank Him for it then let it go because He knows. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment